3/16/2011

New kit Spring Song, sale, freebie

The winners of my new kit are

may

linda

(congrats ladies please send me e-mail)


Here is my new kit     

Spring Song by Susanne Designs

It's is a perfect kit for your spring pages. 

12 papers (jpeg 300dpi 12x12)
80 original elements (png 300DPi, elements are not shadowed)
and 6 wonderful clusters (png 300dpi)

Kit is S4H friendly!
 



Now sale 20% 
You can buy it here:
 This pack contains 4 beautiful quick pages which I made using " Spring Song " kit.
Just add your photo and page is ready to print!

Pages are 12x12 inches, 300 dpi, and saved as PNG files.

Personal Use only.
 

Spring Song Cluster Frames

This pack contains 6 beautiful frame clusters which I made using " Spring Song" kit.
Perfect for 12x12 layouts.
300 dpi and saved as PNG files, shadowed and not shadowed version

S4H Friendly


Some amazing inspirations:

by Pacina
by Jeanet
by MummyD
by sarah10310
by Denny
by ZuzanaR
by svarapaja
by Pacina
by Semianka
by Martina77
by hekas
by Helen
by joshi
by kindle
by Svarapaja
by Serena

And FREEBIE for you. I hope you'll like it.  


Leave a comment, follow my blog or sing up for my newsletter if you like my stuff. :)

 DOWNLOAD 

have a nice day
Susanne Designs

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/17/2011

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX for this ADORABLE QP and ALL your beautiful work...
    HUGGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete